The C Framework for OpenCL, cf4ocl, is a cross-platform pure C
object-oriented framework for developing and benchmarking OpenCL
projects in C. It aims to:
- Promote the rapid development of OpenCL programs in C, with support
- Assist in the benchmarking of OpenCL events, such as kernel execution
and data transfers.
- Simplify the analysis of the OpenCL environment and of kernel
- Object-oriented interface to the OpenCL API
- New/destroy functions, no direct memory alloc/free
- Easy (and extensible) device selection
- Simple event dependency mechanism
- User-friendly error management
- OpenCL version independent
- Integrated profiling
Get cf4ocl, either by building from source
or using the provided binaries.
Take a look at the examples
and the user guide and API.
Any feedback is welcome.
Not yet implemented
Library code is licensed under LGPLv3, while the remaining code
(utilities, examples and tests) is licensed under GPLv3.
Other useful C frameworks/utilities for OpenCL
If cf4ocl does not meet your requirements, take a look at the following